https://www.alertbaylodge.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Into-the-light-with-Kaelyn.jpg 960 960 Alert Bay Lodge Admin https://www.alertbaylodge.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/alertbaylodge-logo-transparent-1.png Alert Bay Lodge Admin2021-06-29 16:54:592021-07-16 13:42:40Almost There!
Great news! Today, Premier Horgan and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Henry confirmed BC will officially start Stage 3 of the Restart Plan on Thursday, July 1.
The transition into Step 3 of the four-step restart plan aligns with key metrics for moving forward. More than 78% of adults are vaccinated with their first dose, exceeding the target Step 3 minimum threshold of 70%. The other metrics for moving through the stages – COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations – continue to steadily decline.
Moving from Step 2 to Step 3 on July 1 includes:
- Provincial state of emergency will be removed
- Masks are recommended, not required, in public indoor settings
- Return to usual for indoor and outdoor personal gatherings
- Increased capacity at both indoor and outdoor organized gatherings when following communicable disease prevention guidance
- Maximum capacity for indoor organized gatherings of 50 people or up to 50% of a venue’s total capacity (whichever is greater)
- Maximum capacity for outdoor organized gatherings of 5000 people or up to 50% of a venue’s total capacity (whichever is greater)
- No capacity limits on fairs, festivals, or trade shows when following communicable disease prevention guidance
- Canada-wide recreational travel
- No group limit for indoor and outdoor dining, but socializing between tables remains prohibited