Waterfront Accommodation in Alert Bay, B.C.
The following collection of links is organized tourism resources and conservation organizations. All of us at Alert Bay Lodge hope the information in these links will contribute to your travel experience on Vancouver Island, Canada, or wherever you decide to journey. Please feel free to email us with your recommended travel links.
Links open a new browser window. Click [x] to close.
Tourism Resources on Vancouver Island
- JP By the Sea. Cottage and condo vacation rentals on Vancouver Island
- Aboriginal Adventures Canada. Authentic day and multi-day cultural tours off Vancouver Islands north-east coast. Activities include grizzly-bear viewing, kayaking, sport fishing and mothership adventures.
- Vancouver Island Kayak. A wide selection of kayak tours on Vancouver Island and the Queen Charlotte Islands.
- Adventure Tours on Vancouver Island. Midnight Sun Adventure Travel provides small group adventure tours to Victoria, Tofino and Alert Bay.
- Aboriginal Journeys: Locally owned and operated First Nations wildlife viewing and adventure tour company, based in Campbell River, BC.
- Stubbs Whale Watching: Cruise in covered vessels from Telegraph Cove to whale watch in Johnstone Strait.
- Tourism Vancouver Island - The official travel website for the Vancouver Island region, including Victoria & the Gulf Islands region of British Columbia, Canada.
Tourism Resources in Canada
Worldwide Tourism Resources
- Retreats Online- a great selection of retreats around the world (including Alert Bay Lodge).
- Go PlayOutdoors.com : An outdoor activity and vacation opportunity directory with countless activity pages each linking to the destination of your choice worldwide.
- Travel Notes: Travel directory providing country/state information, reviewed web sites, regular travel articles, and online ticketing for car hire, hotel reservations and discounted flights.
- Travel Quest: A specialist travel directory offering ideas for active, adventure port and special interest holidays and vacations.
West Coast of Canada Conservation Organizations
"What happens to beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. If the great beasts are gone men would surely die of a great loneliness of spirit." Chief Seattle, 1884.
Please contact us if you need more information regarding our accommodation in Alert Bay. Request a reservation .